The Ablobination is massive and very tough to kill, but what really sets it apart is its freakishly huge and powerful arm, and the surprising ferocity with which it flails it about, creating a swath of destruction around it!
- Target Priority: 3
- Actions: 1
- Min. Damage to destroy: 3
- Experience provided: 5
- Special Rule:
- Ablobinations are Abominations
- Wounds inflicted by Abominations can’t be prevented by Armor rolls.
- A Damage 3 magic weapon or Dragon Fire is required to kill an Ablobination.
- Whenever the Ablobination activates with Line Of Sight to any Survivors at Range 0-1. It will perform an Attack against ALL Zones at Range 0-1 to which it has Line of Sight. That means its own Zone, and any open Zones connected to it! Obstacles preventing Movement between Zones (such as tower ramparts) do manage to block the Ablobination's attack.