The Wolf-bomination might be terrifying, the Abominalpha is the true leader of the wolf pack!
- Target Priority: 3
- Actions: 3
- Min. Damage to destroy: 3
- Experience provided: 5
- Special Rule:
- Abominalphas are Abominations
- Wounds inflicted by Abominations can’t be prevented by Armor rolls.
- A Damage 3 weapon or Dragon Fire is required to kill an Abomination.
- Abominalphas have 3 Actions per Game Turn. This is played in the same way as Zombie Wolfz or Wolfbominations.
- As long as the Abominalpha is on the board, all cards that would spawn Runners, spawn Wolfz instead.