The Abominarat lives in the sewers of the town, and so it can pop up where you least expect it!
- Target Priority: 3
- Actions: 1
- Min. Damage to destroy: 3
- Experience provided: 5
- Special Rule:
- Abominarats are Abominations
- Wounds inflicted by Abominations can’t be prevented by Armor rolls.
- A Damage 3 weapon or Dragon Fire is required to kill an Abomination.
- When an Abominarat Spawn Card is drawn, don't spawn it in the current Spawn Zone, instead, its miniature is placed 1 Zone away from the noisiest Zone on the board, in a Zone with an open passage to it (if several options are available, players choose).