...And then, this enormous swarm of bats came out of the sewers and shredded his skin down to the bones !
- Target Priority: 2
- Actions: 2 (2)
- Min. Damage to destroy: 1
- Experience provided: 1
- Special Rule:
- Each Zombie Bat has two seperate Actions per Activation.
- Batz can move up to two zones in one action, ignoring all obstacles in their way (barricades, holes, rubble, walls, etc.).
- If there is a Survivor with a Wound card in play, Zombie Batz always move toward the Zone with the wounded Survivor first, regardless of the distance and then priorize the targeting of other Survivors by Line of Sight or Noise. If there is no Survivor with a Wound on the field, Zombie Batz target like standard Zombies.
- Survivors substract 1 from the result of each die rolled in Ranged Combat against Zombie Batz. A 6 rolled on a die always hits.