Chuck leaned overboard to see if any of these climbing floaters wanted to get aboard. Then that thing jumped out of the water and bit his upper half right off !!!
- Target Priority:
- Actions: 2 (2)
- Min. Damage to destroy: 1
- Experience provided: 1
- Special Rule:
- Each Zombie Shark has two seperate Actions per Activation.
- Sharkz can move normally only through zones with water. As long as a Zombie Shark moves through zones with water, it can move up to two zones in one action.
- If there is a Survivor with a Wound card in play, Sharkz always move toward the Zone with the wounded Survivor first, regardless of the distance and then priorize the targeting of other Survivors by Line of Sight or Noise. If there is no Survivor with a Wound on the field, Sharkz target like standard Zombies.
- If there is a Survivor with a Wound card in reach of the Zombie Shark at the start of its Action, the Zombie Shark moves up to two zones ignoring all obstacles and takes a free melee attack on the Survivor.
- As long as a Zombie Shark occupies a Zone with water, it is immune to Ranged weapon attacks. Unless otherwise stated, the only way to kill a Zombie Shark in a Zone with water is in Melee Combat.